Are you looking for a way to develop and better your power as you exercise? You may want to add a plyometric box to your collection of home gym equipment. If you want to get fit and gain muscle strength, working out using plyo boxes may help you reach this goal. Read on to find out the different benefits of using plyo boxes and how to best incorporate it in your workout routine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Plyometric routines are mostly based on using the plyo boxes; it involves either jumping on a single piece of tool or leaping from one case to another in an accelerated movement. It is handy and straightforward and does not take much time to notice the benefits.
If this is the first time that you'll try jump training, some experts have recommended starting with plyo boxes that are large in size and slightly low in height. As you progress with your routine, you can move forward to using boxes with smaller surfaces and increased height. You can possess improved skills such as speed and accuracy as you advance your way through the routine.
Using plyo boxes enhances your ability to exert force in a sudden and quick manner. It is a tool used for plyometric activities that focus on speed and power. The muscles undergo a lengthening process and are immediately followed by shrinking. Performing this technique releases enough energy to increase muscle tension. When done regularly, you will significantly improve your flexibility and jumping ability.
- Using plyo boxes improves your strength and stability.
The repetitive high-impact movements involved during the routine is known to sufficiently enhance core strength as well as muscle stability. If you're a beginner, you may start with simple jumps and proceed to small increments as you progress through your routine. On a more professional level, it can be more challenging if you incorporate complex activities while doing your leaps.
- Using plyo boxes improves muscle coordination.
Plyometric boxes require the use of your shoulders, arms, hips, and legs to remain in sync with one another. It is also valuable in the process of developing a strong core that will help you maintain muscle coordination and keep proper posture as you perform your routine.
- You can build your balance when using plyo boxes.
Aside from having excellent muscle coordination, you'll also learn to maintain enough balance that is essential as you get older. It is a great way to stay active if you prefer simple movements instead of a too complicated routine.
- Plyo exercises help in burning calories fast.
Plyometric boxes also provide good results if you want to get into shape fast. Because you are using almost your whole body when performing plyometric routines, you can shed excess fats in a short period significantly. You can quickly burn twice the number of calories in every session, which is both efficient and effective.
- Using plyo boxes improves athletic performance.
Jumping through plyo boxes can positively enhance your physical abilities. You can boost your endurance so that you can withstand even the most rigorous depth of your activities.
- You'll be having an amazing body built.
The jumping patterns encourage your body to get worked up, which enforces muscle growth that is essential in building your upper and lower body. After months of regular workout, you'll be able to see the results.
- Plyo boxes are fun and versatile.
You can do plyo routines on its own or in conjunction with other exercises. It purely depends on your preference. You can switch it up from time to time, whatever makes you stay motivated.
- Box jumps
- Elevated push-ups
- Split squats
- Step overs
You can also visit us through our website, and browse through our catalogue to learn more.
- Plyo boxes usually come in sets. Most people prefer to use various sizes of plyo boxes during their routine. This technique allows multiple styles of exercises which enables the user to experience different degrees of elevation.
- Plyo boxes should be able to withstand multiple repetitive high-intensity impacts. It should be sturdy enough that you can put your whole weight on it without the uncomfortable feeling that it might break, fall, and cause injuries.
- A plyo box must have a structurally flat surface on top. The body should also be able to support your weight comfortably. It should allow you to remain comfortable without any feelings of uneasiness towards your feet, calves, and knees when landing from a jump.
- There should also be enough cushioning along with the box that will keep the body from getting hurt due to repeated pressure.
- A plyo box must have a gripping texture if not non-slip. This feature will prevent you from unnecessary slip-ups when performing the jumps.
We, at Home Gym for Sale Australia, are proud to offer you only the best plyo boxes in the market. We have a large selection of products with various sizes, styles, designs, as well as brands that you can choose from depending on your preference.
If you have difficulties in selecting the appropriate type of plyo box for your fitness routine, you can reach us by sending a message. We are fully committed to providing you with the best customer service, and we are more than willing to help you find the best one that would suit your needs.